Papers and Interviews
Shallcross, Linda, Ramsay, Sheryl, & Barker, Michelle (2013) Severe workplace conflict : the experience of mobbing. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 6(3), pp. 191-213.
Shallcross, L., Sheehan, M., & Ramsay, S., (2008) Workplace Mobbing: Experiences in the public sector, International Journal of Organisational Behaviour, Vol. 13 (2) pp. 56-70
Ramsay, S., Barker, M., & Shallcross, L., (2008) Counterproductive forces at work: Challenges faced by skilled migrant job-seekers. International Journal of Organisational Behaviour, Vol. 13 (2) pp. 110-121.
Shallcross, L., Ramsay, S., & Barker, M., (2008) Workplace Mobbing: Expulsion, Exclusion, and Transformation, Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference (ANZAM) pdf
- Australian Safety Matters Magazine, Jan 2005, Workplace Mobbing is an OHS Issue zip
- Workplace Mobbing: What is it and Why Does it Happen? Prof. Ken Westhues pdf
- Mediocrity and the "No Change" Principle: A 'recipe for mobbing', Dr Jocelynne Scutt pdf
- Silent Hell: Workplace Violence, Dr Charmaine Hockley pdf
- Impact on Children and Family, Dr Charmaine Hockley pdf
- Mobbing: A Proactive Approach - Prof. Michael Sheehan pdf
- Upward Bullying - Dr Sara Branch pdf
- Safeguarding the Organisation Against Violence, Mr Paul McCarthy htm
- Shock and Awe in the Queensland Public Service - Ms Susan Moriarty pdf
- Interview ABC Radio National with Kim (30.10.03)- Julie McCrossin Brisbane